Comment on page
LFi DAO: Participate in decentralized governance with the LFi DAO, where you can have a say in the decision-making processes of the LFi ecosystem.
LFi is a decentralized ecosystem where the community members are the sole owners. LFi is building a DAO governance that allows the ecosystem to operate on the decisions of its users. DAO's rules are based on the smart contracts set by the core team, to make the project operate in a decentralized and autonomous way.
A user's voting power is determined by the number of tokens they own.
- LFi is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that works on smart contract rules.
- A DAO is a member-owned community without centralized leadership.
- Each member has voting power based on their vLFi token ownership.
A user's voting power is determined by the number of vLFi tokens they own.
- Require a minimum of 10,000 vLFi ERC20 tokens to submit a proposal
- 51% or higher voted “Yes”
- The voting period should be at least 5 days.