Comment on page
LFi Minting: Tokenize Assets with Ease - Learn how LFi Minting simplifies the process of tokenizing your assets, making it easy to convert real-world assets into digital tokens. Coming soon!
Minting is the process of validating information, creating a new block, and recording that information into the blockchain. LFi Minting is the process of issuing new LFI tokens in the circulating supply.
LFi minting works on three different layers:
- 1.Proof of Stake: by being a validator of LFi Chain.
- 2.Proof of Coverage: by participating in the development of the Internet of People (IOP) by owning or renting hardware, activating the license and sharing IPFS.
- 3.Poof of Action: by performing actions such as reading how LFi works, watching advertisements, and many other services
- Proof of Stake: every block that is validated will allow the validator to receive LFi.
- Proof of Coverage: rewards are daily and NFT license-based.
- Poof of Action: rewards are minted for every action performed.
Proof of Stake minting will be active after the release of LFi Chain.